Friday, April 28, 2006

A doctor visit

Today was Sage's 4 month appointment and time for round two of shots. You would think with the modern advances we have in the medical community, they could find a better way to vaccinate a child than to stick her three times!!! It was horrible. Mom went with me because I couldn't bear the thought of having to hold her on that table while they poked her.

Her doctor doesn't want me to start her on baby food until she's 6 months old and then they hand me a paper as I'm leaving stating that it's appropriate anywhere from 4 to 6 months. She is showing all of the signs of being ready for it, even trying to eat MY food. So, she got her first taste of applesauce this evening. The reviews are still out ... she'd open wide and actually grab my hand to put the spoon in her mouth, and then she'd make a face like she wasn't too sure about it. I didn't get any pictures since it was hard enough trying to get the food in her without smacking her in the face with spoon because she was so enthusiastic about helping me with it.

This picture of her is from this morning. She's such a sweetie ... Have I REALLY had these great little hands the whole time???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home