Friday, January 04, 2008

I'm so excited ...

... I almost wet my pants!

Over a camera.

It's not just a camera though. It's the one I have been obsessing over for nearly two years and it's MINE! All mine. My Canon Rebel XTi came in today and I am more in love with an inanimate object than I ever thought I could be.

I always thought that having a DSLR would somehow enhance my photos, but at the same time I also thought that a good shot is a good shot, with or without a DSLR.

I'm only posting a couple of pictures because, honestly, what am I doing on the computer when I have my CAMERA sitting here on the desk speaking so seductively to me???

There's a new sheriff in town ...


















And she's bored with Mommy's new toy already.


















So, Mommy went after poor Isis ...













... and annoyed her too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I know how you feel! I've had my XTi for almost a week...seems a lot longer! Can't wait to see more photos! Love the ones of Isis!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Guess I shouldn't ask if you still want to get rid of those lenses. Damn it all to hell! Glad you got one. Now where are my pictures of my little man?

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home