Friday, January 12, 2007

Crazy busy

Things have been really busy since the holidays and I haven't had a chance to post any new pictures of Sage. Well ... I'm starting to get a few little complaints posed as queiries, so I figure I should nip this one in the butt right now while I have a few seconds.



















In one of her Christmas outfits that her MawMaw got her. Of course, the hat is hers, so she has no desire to wear it!!!


















In her pretty dress and tights from her Faerie Goddessmama/Auntie Colleen. And she's playing with her house that her Uncle Lee got her. She loves that thing.


















Getting a flower from her Daddy on New Year's Eve. You know she ripped the petals off and tried to eat them, right? And then she tried to feed them to me.


















She's feeling much better now, as you can see from the big grins!

***If you click on the Flickr badge on the left column, there are more pictures loaded there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tammy, Sage is adorable! What a little sweetie. I hope she is feeling better now that her Christmas sickness is over. I've only had to go through a little of that and that was scary enough! Poor babe.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home