Thursday, December 14, 2006

Gangsta!

My girl, she doesn't wear hats. She hates them. I had to buy a hooded coat specifically to keep something, anything on her head. If I put a hat on her, she pulls it off within seconds. It's kind of like socks. Last week, her grandpa stopped by and had a blasted Washington Redskins santa hat and he put it on her. She kept it on for a few minutes ... I was astounded. Once she had had enough, she was very quick to remove it from her head and promptly throw it to the ground. When her grandpa picked it up and tried to put it back on her head, she swatted at it and him like he was an annoying gnat buzzing around her head and there was NO way it was going back on her head.

Last night, her big brother came in the door and had on his skullcap. She immediately reached for him and he made a comment that she loves wearing his hat. What? Hat? Pshaw ... she won't keep that thing on. Not my girl. She doesn't WEAR hats. He put it on, and she laughed. AND. SHE. KEPT. IT. ON. What does it say for the future when the only hat my beautiful, almost one-year old daughter will wear is an INSANE CLOWN POSSE skullcap???


















While I think it is adorable as all get out right now, why does this also scare the beejeebus out of me? Seriously. She gave me a look last night that said "don't mess with me mom, I'll cut ya." The hat had to come off then!

Who am I kidding? My child is going to be a little bad ass ... it's in her genetics. I'm just hoping that she's rolling with mom and giving her father the hard time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home