Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Mads!!!

Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday dear Mads.
Happy birthday to you.


I would sing this in Danish, but I don't know how and don't have the time to learn.

Mads has been nominated for an award and even though I haven't seen the movie yet, as I have no time to do anything for myself, let alone search the internet for an import ... I am so thrilled for him!!! Way to go DUDE! Congratulations! The movie is titled "After the Wedding" here in the States, and "Efter brylluppet" in Europe where it was originally released. He's up for best European actor and from what I hear, the competition is pretty fierce. I wish him the best and hope he wins. And if you get a chance, go see him as the evil, rakishly handsome Le Chiffe in the new James Bond movie. Who needs Daniel Craig? Start a little cheering section in the theater for Mads.

I always seem to cheer the bad guys on in movies. Do you think that maybe that is why there is always so much drama in my real life? You think? Possibly? My drama doesn't really make it here, so if you aren't closely involved in my life. You have no idea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home