Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Yeah, I know, I didn't post last night ...

I really did plan to post last night, but again, life got in the way. I took Cody to his baseball game last night and Pete stayed home with Sage. They lost, 2-4, to the Orioles ... again. That team is good. Kind of sucks, but they have beat them once.

I'm not feeling well, at all, today and have decided to take a sick day. I got sick twice within an hour of waking this morning. And little miss Sage decided to get up at 5:00 a.m., rather than her normal 6:00 a.m., so I was scrambling back and forth between her and the bathroom. I did manage to get her fed and changed without getting too ill! I took her to Phyllis' as usual and will go get her early this afternoon. I can't be home all day without having my little monkey here with me at least part of the day. I just hope I stop running to the bathroom so that I can get her sooner, rather than later.

A friend on our Motherstone list, Beth, had her baby on Monday ... finally! Little Ellis was born after giving his mommy quite the fit apparently. She went into labor at 1:00 a.m. on Sunday and he was delivered by emergency c-section Monday afternoon, at 1:30 p.m. I really am surprised that they allowed her labor to go on that long, but maybe her water didn't break until Sunday afternoon. Both are doing well and will likely be going home from the hospital on Friday. Yay, Beth ... you finally have your little one to snuggle and love.

Since I have been slacking in the picture posting lately, here are a few pictures of Monkey ...























Isn't she just the most adorable little creature on earth? I can't get enough of her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home