Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Too long

I go through funks. If I manage to get two seconds to myself, I don't want to spend it on the computer and my blog suffers. Shame on me.

My nephew should be here any day now. He is two weeks late past the NEW due date, which had been set for June 2nd. Everyone is anxious and no one is more so than my mother because she leaves on Friday morning for her annual conference at work. So you know ... the minute she steps on that plane come Friday ... hello water breakage.

In the meantime, here are some shots I have taken somewhat recently, in no particular order. The kitten is Sage's. Her name is TuTu. Go figure. Dillon looks so much like my brother that it is scary. He may as well be a clone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Fry said...

they're really good pics...and like you need another damn animal??? was nice seeing you today...we'll do lunch more often..next time, it's on you...LOL love you, cya soon

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you take pics professionally? You are really good!!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Thank you Sarah. I hope to one day have my own photography business but for now, I just drive everyone crazy with my camera constantly in their face! Thanks again.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home