Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mommy Voice & I Kissed a Girl

That's what I call it. And it drives me absolutely bat-shit crazy!

I know my child ignores the first two words out of my mouth, so I find myself saying stop ... Stop ... STOP! Or Sage ... Sagggeee ... SAGE! I hate it and I can't seem to stop.

Kind of like when you get a song stuck in your head that you can't stand but you keep finding yourself singing it. I always find myself singing "I kissed a girl and I liked it, tastes like her cherry chapstick ..." Great Gods, I hate that song. Nonetheless, at least three or ONE THOUSAND times a day, I find myself singing that damn song to myself. And why cherry chapstick? Is there some kind of underlying meaning to the cherry chapstick? Like she busted her "kissing a girl" cherry with this particular girl and the "cherry chapstick" is a play on words.

I don't know why, but that song just irritates the shit out of me. Please. Someone find me a different annoying song to have playing in my head at all times of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home