Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The morning after

I now dread the morning after well baby visit day. Last time Sage wasn't feeling well for a couple of days and ran a low grade fever. I gave her tylenol before bed last night and she actually slept from 8:30 - 3:00 am but she woke up this morning with a fever again. She seems to be in good spirits though and played on my bed this morning while I was getting ready for work. She was laughing at some show called "The Wiggles" on Disney channel.

What ever happened to old school cartoons? I searched and searched on Saturday and Sunday morning trying to find Bugs, Taz, Daffy ... any of the Looney Tunes characters, to no avail. No Looney Tunes, no Jetsons, no Flintstones. Nothing. All of the new cartoons are hideous. She will NOT be watching Rugrats. I'd like to take that little Angelica monster and shake the shit out of her! No Barney ... he's the anti-christ, I'm sure of it. I'm not even Christian and I believe that Barney is the anti-christ. The cartoons when we were kids were cool and I didn't really like cartoons. Nowadays, they are hideous. I think I'm going to try to find them on DVD and buy some of the older cartoons for her. I've just joined the Disney movie club and ordered some movies for her, so I may as well try to find the older cartoons as well. There has to be a market for them. I can't be the only parent out there that dislikes the cartoons that are out for children!

I'll try to get some pictures of her in her little "Princess" hat this evening. It is SO cute on her. She actually left it on for at least half an hour on Saturday night when her MawMaw gave it to her. I realized that she really does not have much hair once we put the hat on her. It's growing, but she seems to rub much of it off with her head rocking thing she does when she's tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home