Monday, June 26, 2006

A zombie ...

... that's what I am. Sage had a horrible night sleeping last night. She woke up almost every half hour crying for me. I actually had to put her in bed with me and she still kept waking up crying. I think she was feeling a little under the weather but it could be teething. It could also be the onset of separation anxiety. For the last week and a half, every time she is tired, she wants Mommy to hold her. She'll fall sleep laying against my chest and as soon as I try to put her down, she wakes up immediately and starts crying.

Today we went for her 6 month well baby visit and she's growing good ... already knew that but it's nice to have it confirmed by the doctor. Even though she was cranky and tired, they still commented on what a happy baby she is. She is now 17 pounds 12.2 ounces and 26 inches long. She has officially gained 10 pounds since she was born. Those shots have got to be the worse thing on earth. How can we not have a better way to vaccinate a baby with the modern medical advances we have. Stupid ... and really a risk to those foolish nurses lives. They have no idea how close they were to having some kind of bodily harm to their persons.

Here are some pictures of her playing on Friday night. She's growing so fast.












Her MawMaw came home from her conference on Saturday evening and we went to visit since my mother was going through baby withdrawal. She got her an adorable little hat that says "Princess" on it. I have to get some pictures of her with it on soon. She also got her a new rattle and stuffed animal, a crab that makes a clacking noise when you squeeze its' claw. She LOVES her new toys! My parents also took her shopping on Sunday and got her some outfits and more toys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home