Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Kissing Monster strikes

I didn't have my camera ready and was busy in the kitchen, so I didn't get any pictures ... Sage has started demanding kisses! Pete was holding her and had her sitting on the edge of the couch while Kaylie was on the floor talking to her. Kaylie decided to lean forward and give her a hug which Sage thought was going to be a kiss. She opened her mouth wide and didn't get a kiss ... her reaction was to start yelling/growling, kicking her feet, waving her arms and making a general spectacle of herself. So, Pete had Kaylie do it again and Sage repeated her antics. Every time Kaylie started to lean toward her or would get close enough, Sage would grab her shirt or cheeks, pull her toward her open mouth and growl at her. She had everyone in hysterics! This went on for about 5 minutes before she finally got tired of it. I'm going to have to see if I can prompt her to do it again one evening when I am able to take pictures. It is SO cute!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home