Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Blasted Teeth ...

... oh how I hate thee. Why can't babies be born with their teeth? It's not like breast feeding would have been any more of a disaster than it already was! Sage is finally cutting tooth number three, upper left, and she wakes up every half hour through the night. By midnight, I thought it was time to get up and get ready for work, I was that sleep deprived and delirious. The tooth has cut through. I thought the majority of the discomfort was supposed to be over after that? My poor monkey. She's just not a happy camper during the night. I guess it's time to break out the infant tylenol to help her with the pain. Maybe we'll all get some sleep then? Maybe. I'm not counting on it.














Playing under her exersaucer, scaring the beejeebies out of Bacchus and Bacchus trying to not have to go past the crazy baby in the wheelie thing that he's afraid of.
















Right before the hairy beastie licked her ... she didn't like that much.
















The yummy goodness of freeze-dried strawberries. She loves them!
















Trying to get to mommy's camera. I think I have a little photographer in the making.
















Coming for the camera again ...
















Her new favorite toy. A box of Kaylie's old clothes that I haven't forced myself to carry into the basement yet!
















And climbing up mommy's leg. She's doing this a lot now. She finds me, climbs my leg and then reaches for me to pick her up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home