Friday, July 28, 2006

I Know, I Know

Yeah, I just posted something after not posting for most of the week but I have to let everyone know that whoever it was that told that skank nasty Paris Hilton that she could sing, should be shot! And then to actually have someone give her a record deal? I'm hoping she had to fork out her own money for that one but we all know that there is someone stupid enough to front the money for it because let's face it, she's Paris, and people are going to buy the hideous thing just because she's Paris. I listen to XM20 on AOL while I'm on the computer and while most of the music they play doesn't offend my senses too dramatically, Paris Hilton just drives me to the brink of throwing my computer out the window! Give me a break, the bitch is famous basically because she's a rich slut who can't keep her big trap (neither of them) shut!

I just had to get that off of my chest before I actually did pick up the computer and dump it out of the nearest window. I feel better now ... at least until the next time that nasty creatures voice assaults my poor, sensitive ears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home