Sunday, July 16, 2006

Trying to Grow Up Too Quick

Sage has decided she is hell bent on trying to push herself up and sit and she is trying her hardest to get her knees up under herself to crawl. She's going to be all over the place before I know it! At least I'll be able to get pictures of her doing other things finally. As soon as she's sitting, you can bet her little angel wings will be on and I'll finally have my pictures I want. I've been holding onto the things for about 3 1/2 months now and I'm getting just a tad impatient waiting to put them on her. Of course, she'll probably fight me tooth and nail considering that everytime she gets her clothes off, she is quite happy about it and fights me when I put them back on. I guess it's payback for laughing at my sister all of those years ago when Kayla refused to be clothed.

She'll be 7 months old on Tuesday ... so hard to believe. And her hair is changing so much, the little bit that she has. Such a full head of almost black hair when she was born. Then she was almost bald and it grew back in pretty dark. It gets lighter, it seems, each day and I swear I saw a few little blonde strands in it yesterday when the sunlight hit it. I may end up with my little toe-head afterall. Won't that just put her father into a snit! It absolutely drives him nuts that she looks so much like me when his other children look like him. His saving grace was that she had dark hair like him. Guess not ...

She's pictured here with her Uncle Herb and some more shots with dresses from MawMaw. She's getting so big!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home