Monday, August 21, 2006

Can We Say Little Miss Piggy?

This weekend, Sage decided that she isn't so happy about having a bottle shoved into her mouth everytime she is looking to fill her belly. She has become very fond of eating anything she can get into her little mouth. But now I can't get enough formula into her!!! She is starting to loathe the sight of her bottle and refuses to drink more than 4 ounces at a time. She fights with her sippy cup and throws it in frustration, so juice is out because I won't give that to her in a bottle.

She is quite hilarious in her interest in food. I can't sit down to eat anything without her looking up at me like a little bird ... mouth gaping open and making a little uh-uh noise. When she gets a bite, her face lights up and she smacks her little lips together in pleasure.

She has also managed to pull herself into a standing position in her pack-n-play. I don't know how she manages this since I didn't see her actually working on it, but I know she can't reach the top from a seated position. The only thing I can think of, is that she put her hands on the side and shimmied her way up? Had to be. I know she didn't just stand straight up in there and then grab on. She's not that brave about the standing thing yet.

Too fast ... too fast. They grow way too fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home