Friday, August 25, 2006

One of the Little People ...

When did Sage turn into a little person instead of a baby? She seems different in the last couple of days and I can't quite put my finger on it. All of a sudden, she is a little person ... not so much baby. I guess it's the sitting, crawling and standing. The mobility. The constant consumption of food, mostly whatever mommy is eating has to be put into her mouth. She is willing to try anything and loves everything. I'm sure that will change and I'll soon be faced with the picky eating toddler that only wants some bizarre inappropriate food for every meal of the day. I want her to have a wide range of tastes in food, so I'm likely to be cursed with the opposite.



Sage and I are going to visit her great-grandmother today. I'm taking off of work early and will pick up Cody and Kaylie, get Sage's things ready, pick her up from the babysitter and off we go. I may get in the pool with her, but she has a fit if her bath water isn't warm enough so I'm not sure if I will attempt the cool water of a pool ... depends upon how brave I am this afternoon.



And now, the obligatory pictures ... from this morning while we were getting ready to leave.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home